Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide modern facilities such as Netflix wifi, hot showers with good pressure, an open bar; a library with travel guides and large music catalog; the gym, laundry with express washing machine; and a fully stocked kitchen for those who like to fix their own meals.
Our staff is knowledgeable and passionate. We are always eager to advise the best country tours, city events and cool places to hang out. Our reception desk is open 24/7.
Our breakfast is freshly made, abundant and delicious. No dry toast and margarine here: You’ll feast on frosty morning cappuccino, vegetable soup, smoothies, healthy bread, great cheese, fresh fruits, pancakes, eggs, chocolate cakes and chapattis.
We welcome our guests to our monthly "Umuganda" community works which is an opportunity to volunteer in cleaning or building bridges or homes in our village. We also run films and documentaries which provide insights into African and global history, culture and politics. It is an opportunity for guests and hosts to share their perspectives.
We provide tours in Rwanda and the region (Congo, Uganda). They include group safaris, gorilla tracking, volcano climbing, coffee or tea plantations and inter cultural excursions (basket weaving, beer making, pottery, cooking lessons etc.)
We also arrange the following services
Airport pickup: $15 dollars
City tours: $100 for 4 people
The bus and moto/boda station is only a 2 minutes walk.
You can walk to Juru Park for sunny day. If your interest is swimming, tennis etc, there is a large sports club nearby called Cercle sportif.
We are located in a green area close to Juru Park and Mount Rebero. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Rwanda
第１, 国 Rwanda
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>