Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are 3 types available in the hostel, dormitory, twin and double room, which will meet various needs of guests. 24 hours hot water, free towels and hair dryer provided ensure that you will be able to have a shower to refresh after one-day fatigue. Laundry, Internet/wifi and security storage are offered without any charge, which make your stay much more convenient. In addition, free book swap, Chinese lessons and tour advice are easily accessible to you.
Our hostel advocates traveling in the low-carbon way and approaching to the native destination. We do not offer the disposable supplies. The use of local, natural materials and reuse waste build the Green Forest Hostel as practical and natural as possible. At the same time, the visible patches in the hostel have sort of become our logo.
1.You can check in any time, and the time for check out is 13:00.(If guests stay in the room you booked until check out time，please wait for them，and you can store your luggages in our luggage room and visit this town first. )
2.Cash is the only acceptable way of payment upon arrival.
3.Cancellation placed 3 days before the dates of arrival is free of charge. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>