Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is surrounded with fir-trees and has 20 nicely furnished and comfortably equipped rooms at your disposal. Yeghevnut hotel's guestrooms are equipped with towels, complementary toiletries, uninterrupted water supply, hot water, TV. The rooms are well-suited for families. The hotel amenities include free wireless Internet, restaurant, playground, parking lot, terrace cafe, 24-hour front desk, heating, conference and banquet
The reception is open 24 hours a day. This is really a wonderful place where you can feel yourself with both nature and civilization!
Check in from 2.00pm
Check out 12.00am
Please note that our cancellation policy is 48 hours. Late cancellations and no shows will result in your credit card to be charged the price of the first night
Payment by cash on arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>