Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Yogi Hostel is in Providencia, in a very quiet and safe passage, steps from Costanera centre and Tobalaba and Los Leones metro stations. Our location really is privileged. Would you like to have fun? With its excellent shops, variety of restaurants and fun places to have a drink, Providencia welcomes you in the heart of the culture and fun of the city of Santiago. Enjoy walking through the quiet and tree-filled streets of Providencia and visit the Bicentennial park, Las Esculturas and / or Balmaceda. Surprise yourself with bookstores, coffee shops and small boutique shops in Barrio Italia and get to know the fun nightlife of Bellavista or the most top places in Vitacura; everything is at hand! Put on your walking shoes and climb to the top of the San Cristobal hill to enjoy a sublime panoramic view of the city. You can rent a bike at Yogi hostel tour the city at your leisure. Prepare your camera, you are in Providencia.
We are inspired by the philosophy of Yoga, minimalism and adventurous travellers. Our room is neat, bright in the day, intimate at night, minimalist and with many books. Our SUITE, is adapted for 5 people, has a private bathroom, a work desk, with reading light, a clothes rack to hang clothes, a balcony with tables and chairs to enjoy a beautiful view of the mountains and the city.
Yogi Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Only Visa & MasterCard. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3000 CLP per person per day.
Reception from 8:00 to 22:00 hs. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>