Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You'll find Yolo Hostel ın the heart of Yeldeğirmeni, one of Istanbul’s hippest neighborhoods, located ın Kadıköy. Our neighbourhood is colourful and bohemian, filled with artist studios and up and coming galleries. Yolo Hostel is tucked away on a quiet street in the centre of Yeldeğirmeni, in a characterful old townhouse situated opposite a historical synagogue- a reminder of the Jewish roots of the area. We are conveniently located 5 minutes walk from the beautiful Bosphorus, where you can find express coach services to and from the Airports, along with metro, bus and boat services across the city and beyond-.the peaceful Princes Islands are a 40 minute boat ride away.
Yolo hostel is the perfect base to explore the local hangouts of Kadıköy, from the coffee shops of Yeldeğirmeni to the great bars of Kadıköy centre, not forgetting the trendy boutiques of Moda. You can take a walk and unwind in Moda Park with spectacular views across the water to the city. Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Kadikoy has been one of the fastest growing and most popular districts for the last 25 years. The area has much to offer, from great shopping opportunities at markets, boutiques and vintage stores, to dizzying amounts of choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and bars. Kadıkoy is famed for it’s thriving nightlife with many pubs offering live music events throughout the week. Yolo hostel is twinned with Moda Hostel and Aylak bar, in central Kadikoy. Come and enjoy discounted food and drink in a great atmosphere at Aylak!
Combining style with a laid back atmosphere, we offer a communal garden patio and workspace open 24 hours to hang out, socialize and relax. Each room is equipped with comfortable beds for sleepy heads, a basıc open plan kitchen and private bathroom. From Dorms, to family rooms and Private en-suites, we have a great selection of rooms to choose between. Each bed has been handmade from natural, untreated wood, and is equipped with it’s own power socket and LED light for late night reading. Fast and free Wi-Fi is all yours too. Wake up to the sound of birds singing and the city coming alive. For those looking for a truly unique experience, we have a luxury room available with panoramic views of the city and sea from the rooftop terrace. This bedroom can accommodate up to 6 people dorm style, and can easily be transformed into a couples or family room, whatever your needs may be.
To get the most out of your stay, our staff are also Istanbul experts who are on hand to help you plan an itinerary that will take you to all the hidden treasures this dynamic city has to offer.
-Check in: from 14.00
-Check out: before 11.00
-Yolo Hostel is entitled to require your CVV CODE to finalize your booking.
-Payment on arrival by cash, credit and debit card, we may pre-authorise your card before arrival
-Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
-Late cancellation or no show: one night charge
-Taxes included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>