Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thanks for choosing us!
Your reservation is confirmed ;)
Any help you may require let us know please.
Breakfast time: 8am-11am
breakfast you can choose from Bowls of fruits with granola, Toast with salads differents toppings....YUMMYY...healthy breakfast at YOLO
our special coffee is from our coffee farm, so we have differents varieties of coffees for you to taste a real Colombian Coffe.
the prices of coffee start from $3.000 Colombian pesos, coffee is not included, but we garantee that you will taste a real colombian coffee, also with this we help all the workers in our far
Free walking tour, this is aprox 4 hours tour, you should book this tour in advance in internet
Visit the school we help with our transformation tour, enjoy a day amd share some time with this kids anf you will undertand more about our life in Colombia (free)
Free Bicycle renting at YOLO
In our hostel you can find more info about more tours in Medellin and info around Colombia.
We have a laundry services from $15.000.
The spot to see in Medellin are:
a)Arvi Park, you should go by metro and metro cable, from the hostel is around 40 minutes ride until the top.
b)Botanical Garden, by metro is only 20 minutes.
c)Pueblito Paisa, go by metro and then 15 min walk.
d)Down town it is only 10 minutes away by metro.
e)The station from Yolo is about 20 minutes walking distance.
Would you like to learn spanish?? let us know and we will advice you in order for you to have the best
Talk to us and let us know what would you like to do in this city adn Colombia, and we are very pleased to help you.
Any more information we are more than happy to help you, our YOLO team is always here for you.
at YOLO you will be cover with our insurance for 1.500 per person per night, that will charged to your bill ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>