Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Paje you will find the perfect mixture of privacy for relaxing and nice parties, bars and restaurants. Beside that you can enjoy a lot of activities like kite surfing and snorkeling. Of course we can organize any trip on Zanzibar for you. Spice Tour, Prison Island, Stone Town Visit, Deep Sea Fishing and of course our special Blue Safari - you'll have the choice. There are also amazing things to do off the beaten track, like cooking classes, visit hidden beaches, village tours and the best sunset BBQ you can imagine. Just talk to us when you are here. Activities at place: Slackline, Dart, Beach Ball, games, kiting
The east coast, especially Paje, is famous for its stunning beach. The sand is as fine as flour and white as snow. You must check it out!
All of our prices include a free Your Zanzibar Place breakfast of your choice (either yummy pancakes or delicious eggs, all served with fresh fruit, fruit juice and tea/coffee).
At Your Zanzibar Place we offer you charming makuti bandas, (bungalows made of woven palm leaves). They are all equipped with mosquito nets and fans. Toilets and showers are shared. We also have superiour bungalow with their own bathroom. Beside single, double, triple bandas and quadruple we also offer single beds in a dorm bandas.
Check in time: from midday until 10pm (please inform us in any case if you arrive after this time)
Check out before 11.00am
Breakfast (yummy) included
Free WiFi (fast) included
Payment by cash or VISA (+5%) card or Directpay (+5%) (only for accommodation) upon departure.
There is one ATM (which works sometimes) on the East Coast at the moment so we strongly recommend getting out money you need from Stonetown before you make the journey over here. We accept payment in Euros, Dollars or Tanzanian Shillings.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival, 100% of total costs will be charged. Cancellations after arrival are NOT possible
Services: Kite Lockers, Safe for valuables, towels for rent, book exchange, games
Food and Drinks: Meals available from 8 am – 10 pm ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Tanzania
第3, 大陸 Africa
第１, 国 Tanzania
第１, 国 Tanzania
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>