Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the south coast of Crete, Plakias is a world away from the hectic north coast resort towns. Made of up bars and tavernas, surrounded by rivers, gorges and stunning beaches, Plakias is the easiest place to get stuck in; want a beach just for you and your friends? A waterfall you can shower under? Or regular big nights out with your fellow travellers? Then Plakias is for you.
A local tour operator is organizing trips to the famous gorges Samaria, Aradena and Imbros.
The hostel has six 8-bed dorms set in an olive grove with a large patio for socialising with your new found friends. We have free wi-fi, cheap beer and wine, cheap breakfasts (ideal for hangovers), free use of guitars, snorkels, flippers, river shoes and beach mats. We also have loads of information about the local hikes, beaches and other activities that can be found in and around the area.
So come and take a break from your travels and make some friends in probably the most chilled out place on earth. There's a reason people keep coming back here.
We'll see you soon!
Reception is open 8.30-12.00 and 18.00-20.00.
We are open from spring to late autumn (usually April to November).
A late check-in after 8 pm is possible if you let us know in advance. We will leave a message at the reception with the information where to find your bed.
Please make your bookings minimum 12 hours prior to your arrival to make sure your booking is getting to us in time.
If you arrive in the afternoon, please leave your luggage in the reception and enjoy the afternoon.
Come back after 6 pm for check-in. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 国 Greece
第１, 国 Greece
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>