Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The highlight of the style is the lightness, relaxation, so that this is the ideal place for dreamy people to enjoy the fresh and static space. The friendliness and closeness of the staff is a distinct highlight that creates a reputation for the hotel and contributes to bringing a sense of closeness to visitors staying here. :)
It includes 36 rooms, a restaurant right below the 1st floor - where customers can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast or enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the street.
At ZO D'Boutique Hotel, customer can use more than one stay service. Not only staying but Zo also helps increase the experience for customers, support with very good room rates, besides a series of combined services such as dining, car rental and tour assistance.
**Things to note & policies**
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival.
Check in from 12:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Payment on arrival: cash and credit card
No smoking in the whole hostel
No age restriction
Reception time:24/24 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>