Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We do provide one way free shuttle from or to the Lalibela Airport for clients staying at Zan-Seyoum Hotel Lalibela.
There are two types of restaurants - an open restaurant and the main restaurant in the hotel building. We also have a rooftop terrace with 360 degree view over the city.
Zan-Seyoum Hotel has 30 guest rooms in which 7 are Single Bed Rooms, 4 Triple Bed Rooms, 16 Double/ Twin Bed Rooms, 2 Suite or Family Rooms, 1 Connected Room. All of these come with their own balcony to allow you to take full advantage of the magnificent mountain scenery.
All rooms have own bath room and with boiler for the shower of each rooms in which each rooms have nice and big beds, extra towels, extra blanket & pillow for each rooms and free Wi-Fi, which makes the rooms one of the most preferred rooms in Lalibela for the traveling public.
Zan-Seyoum hotel is located at the heart of the town of Lalibela and it is located a few minutes drive from the historic rock hewn churches of Lalibela and it is just ten minutes on foot from the center of the town.
Zan-Seyoum Hotel Lalibela Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00, late check out is possible upon request.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
We charge additional fee for extra bed.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>