Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
If you book with us, as a group you will have free access to join our most Knight Touring activity of
Livingstone town, including free WiFi, Free access to our local and modern disco clubs of Livingstone town plus 5% discount for any activity you book with us,
Also the 4th knight is always free if you book with us for 4 knights.
Also Free tradition cooking lessons.
Free Livingstone town city trips, Free Coffee etc.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you like to sleep outdoors, pitch your tent in our garden and enjoy the fresh morning air. If you want more comfort, our dorm beds are carved by local craftsmen and fitted with comfortable mattresses and mosquito nets. And if you like your privacy, try one of the beautiful village chalets, two of which come with their own African shower.
You can use all of our services:
* Swimming pool
* Self-catering kitchen
* Braai/Barbecue facilities
* Picknick tables & hammocks
* Bar with regular Happy Hours
* Clean ablutions blocks
* Secure car parking
* Travel and booking advice
* Volunteer work advice
* Local tour guides
* Book exchange
To make your stay even more enjoyable, we also provide you with:
* Free WiFi
* Free coffee and tea
* Free Zinga shorts
* Free linen package
* Free pick-up from airport or bus station (on request)
Note....staff members will be around to greet you too, no worries).
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Please contact us if you're arriving late or get lost on your way here.
Payment upon arrival by cash (Pounds, Euro’s, USD, Zambian Kwacha)
Confirmed bookings can be paid online to our Zambian account.
Free basic Breakfast is included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>