Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel is supposed to especially attract people who prefer to chill at a lonely beach or that are keen on water sports like kitesurfing, as with Pure Kitesurf we have one of the best Kitesurf schools in Colombia in the same house. The evening programs are filled with barbecues, game nights, pub crawls and a lot more fun activities, so our guests never get bored. We also organize Spanish Lessons, Cooking classes, Tours to the islands and much more things for our clients. Our rooms have balconies and most of them an amazing sea view. All of them have their separate bathroom and A/C too.
A nice breakfast (3 options) is included for every booked night. We are proud to say that we are known for our great food. We offer different meals from all over the world every day and of course there is always a delicious veggie option too.
We are located at the beach called Playa de Manzanillo which is about 12 minutes away from the airport. Check out our homepage if you need more information how to find us or if you would like us to organize a transport for you.
We accept cash payments in COP, EUR, USD and CHF. Card payments are also possible..
Zion Beach House Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: You can choose between non-refundable rates and standard rates.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
No taxes charged.
This accommodation is for adults only +18
As the hostel has his own bar, the consumption of other alcoholic beverages from
outside the hostel are not permitted.
We accept cash payments in COP, EUR, USD and CHF. Card payments are also possible. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>