Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 day cancellation required
Additional Terms and Conditions
No STAGS, HENS or other PARTYING ALLOWED.
When dealing with groups we require one group leader who can vouch for the group and be the contact-person.
Guests are responsible for their belongings and the group leader must explain all terms and conditions to the group members before confirming.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No Partying tolerated, this is a quiet space for relaxation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer budget but stylish rooms, all individually painted by different artists, a large guest kitchen with all mod cons, and a very large terrace area with hammocks, loungers, BBQ, picnic tables.
Our guests are young independent travelers that want low cost but comfortable and private accommodation.
Single, Double and En-suite Bedrooms, some interior, some with balcony and some cabin-style rooms with terrace.
Free WiFi is standard and there is a washing machine for guests use too.
Breakfast is not offered, but we have a great kitchen, so please feel free to use it!!
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 48 hours.
Cash, credit and debit cards payment accepted.
Check-in From 12.00 noon - 22.30h
Check-out From 9-11am
LATE CHECK-INS MUST BE CONFIRMED IN ADVANCE
Late Check-in Fee required (+25 Euros)
Please send us an email with your Mobile number and your flight Arrival time, so we can be there at your check in time.
Please note: We do not have fixed reception hours!
Breakfast Not Included, however we do have a guest kitchen.
Key Deposit of 30 Euros expected on arrival, returned at check-out. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>