Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Built with the inspiration of Jodhpuri Architecture and Interior. Overlooking the city with their protective gaze. Zostel Jodhpur is close to all the major attractions of the city. The colorful interiors of the hostel mirror the spirit of the city perfectly. Also, enjoy variety of food at our rooftop Multi-cuisine café. Being bored is not an option here.
With various stay options suiting all kinds of travelers, be prepared to experience Jodhpur like a local both inside and outside the hostel with Zostel!
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>