Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Known for its verdant tea plantations, pristine valley views, national park & lake, and daylong getaways, Munnar is a Keralan hill station that delights you with the perfect weather throughout the year. Misty meadows reign its landscape, while the dotted mud-and-wood houses give you a glimpse into local lifestyle & culture. In the scattered region of Munnar, you'll also find many short and long hiking trails that filter out the crowd and land you in blissful spots like streams, natural pools, and waterfalls. Other activities to look forward to are camping, stargazing over bonfires on a clear day, and visiting the national park, tea estates, and viewpoints.
- At the time of check-in, all guests are required to present either a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours, or a double-vaccination certificate.
- This hostel follows universal hygiene guidelines and a strict sanitization protocol. Moreover, travelers and staff regularly undergo temperature checks to curtail any health lapses.
- While most staff members stay at the hostel itself, outsider staff undergo a strict thermal check and periodic testing regime.
- Travellers are requested to sanitize their bags and any outside materials (parcels, shoes, etc.) while entering the hostel premises.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
- Our standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 10 AM
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Drugs and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted at the premises as per the property’s discretion and local laws. Please reach out to the property prior to your arrival to confirm the same.
- Right to admission reserved. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>