Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Zula Hostel motivates Travelers through its 3 F's
Fun travels: a curated experience of destination,
Friendship formed: meet-ups with travelers from all walks of life.
Fair in all ways: reasonably priced but very comfortable accommodation.
Zula Hostel is strategically situated in the heart of Makati, just a few steps away from a wide selection of fine dining to casual eats to hole in the wall restaurants, hip bars and clubs and art galleries.
EAT at our casual cafe that serves tasty Mediterranean fares, all-day breakfast, and curated coffee selection. WORK/PLAY at our relaxing roof deck. Go from drinking unlimited coffee by day to having a couple of rounds of beers by night.
Zula Hostel gives you local experience while indulging in the pleasures of life. Find your Zula in Manila
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in time: 1400
Check out time: 1200
We require Php 500.00 Security Deposit per person which is refundable upon check out if not consumed.
Reception is 24 hours
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast Bag Included
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
Non smoking but we have a designated smoking area. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>