Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At CasArtero Eco Posada, we are committed from the beginning, with the environment, from our construction system to the lighting and provision of hot water by means of solar hot water tanks. We want our guests to enjoy our facilities, and at the same time value and support us in this path towards sustainability. We are in San Rafael, Mendoza Surrounded by farms and vineyards, which really appreciate nature in its best state. Silence is our best host, and who protects the rest of those who visit us.
In each of our rooms, and of our recycled containers, you will find all the necessary comfort for your holidays, Wi-Fi connection, comfortable bathrooms, eco-friendly amenities, Smart TV with satellite service, breakfast included during your entire stay .. Finca activities , according to the season, with extra cost. In summer, you can enjoy our 40m2 pool, next to the solarium with beautiful views.
We also offer a Bar menu and a dinner menu, they are not included in the price of stay. Our attention is personalized, we speak Spanish, English and Italian. We are trained in providing tourist information about San Rafael, and especially what our guest needs. We wait for you to live the casartero experience!
casArtero eco posada Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in 12:00 pm
Check out before 10:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 21.00%
We do not accept customers younger than 15 years of age.
No pets friendly
Reception from 8:00 to 21:00 hs ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>