Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With tastefully designed interiors and scenic views on the outside, goSTOPS Nainital is a great choice for travellers looking for a lovely place on a budget. Being a picturesque colourful town, there is a lot to do in this charming Himalayan Lake-town. From innumerable forest trails and sparkling water to a lively shopping hub on the Mall road, Nainital makes for a perfect getaway destination.
The nearest airport is Pantnagar Airport, 70 km from the accommodation.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 12.00 % per room per night
Breakfast not included.
The minimum age for check-in is 18.
Children below 18 years are not allowed if they are unaccompanied by a guardian. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>