Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We can arrange pick up from either train or bus station previously communicated (extra charge).
We have nice rooftop area with a nice fort view there you can meet people and relax.
hostel fort side jaisalmer offer daily non touristic camel safari. During this safari you will be explore, learn and enjoy the culture of Jaisalmer . this trip includes the visit of gosh village, awesome desert sunset and ride camels through dunes in a group maximum of 6 people, delicious Indian dinner and unforgettable night under the stars in the desert.
For more details please write to us we will respond as fast as possible.
-Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- top quality mattresses, wide enough for you!
- Personal Lockers
- 24h Reception
- Rooftop terrace and fort view
- Laundry service (extra charge)
Things You’d Like to Know
10 minutes walkfrom the Jaisalmer fort.sunset point ,gadisagar lake and local market
20 minutes in tuk-tuk from the government bus stand
13minutes in tuk-tuk from the Train station
18 kms from the Airport
** Important note : read carefully
We can also organize for you real Camel Safari according your budget.
Looking forward to welcome you in our place. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>