Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Sparkling Turtle Backpackers Hostel offers a unique opportunity to live among Holy Monkeys and to experience the vibrant chanting of the Monks prayers from the many monasteries that surround Swoyambhu.
We offer clean, affordable and safe accommodations for all those who have come to explore the endless beauty that Nepal has to offer. You will find a friendly and comfortable atmosphere to connect with and share stories among other travelers. After a long day of sightseeing and traveling come and relax in our Chill out Turtle Cafe . We have an Nepali infused style European BBQ and a salad bar designed by our Chef, as we know that it can be challenging to consistently eat local foods. A definite refresher for those who are traveling long term through Nepal and India! Our Cafe includes locally grown Boutique Coffee, international and local selection of a wide variety of premium Teas, Wines and Beers.
We can arrange for in-expensive airport pick up, please let us know 24 hours in advance with full name , flight number, airline name, time and date.
The Sparkling Turtle Backpackers hostel features include:
-Free City Map
-Free Luggage storage
-24 hour hot shower
-European style washing machine
Please note that we have a cancellation policy of 48 hours
Check in - 12:30pm
Check out - 11:30am
Full payments are to be made on arrival
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>