Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no show the first night will be charged fully.
In case of a cancellation 7 days prior to arrival 50% of the booking will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If breakfast or extra services are required please confirm prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located at the prime spot in Stone Town and most tourist attractions are within a walking distance from our hostel.
About 10 minutes walk from the ferry and only 7 km from the airport. Major restaurants and bars are right at our doorstep and reachable within minutes. If you like to hop on the boat, you only need to go down the alley and you will reach the beach.
You can choose from a variety of options. We offer double rooms and dormitory with or without air-condition. All beds come with linen. Our comfy lounge area is perfect to meet new people and relax. If you are on budget or simply like to cook, you can use the modern common kitchen or join one of our Swahili cooking classes. If you are keen to explore Zanzibar we will gladly support you in booking tickets or tours for you. You can also explore Stone Town with one of our bikes and relax and socialize afterwards in our garden area.
zLife Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 19000.00 TZS per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Kindly let us know about your time of arrival if it is later then 10pm.
Please be aware of the city tax of 9$ per person and night which is not included in the room rate.
If you have further questions you can contact us on WhatsApp or call our reception.
Welcome to zLife Hostel and thank you for booking with us.
We are looking forward welcoming you soon!
Your zLife Team ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>